Front-End Web Developer
My Client is responsible for creating, building, designing, inventing and innovating content for a variety of online global sports and egaming brands. They are seeking a Front-End Web Developer to join their Software Development team within the growing technical sector.
Apply for the Front-End Web Developer role above, or please contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Front-End Web Developer role:
• Is comfortable developing large-scale projects, working with multiple departments, through face to face and online interaction
• Exhibits a well-rounded understanding and keeps up to date with front end technologies and can adapt these new technologies to our needs.
• Manages projects confidently from start to finish managing project owners and other participants so they are aware of all stages of the project.
• Works closely with a proactive Design team to achieve long term goals.
• Cares about tools, processes and standards, loves technology, and is always seeking ways to improve themselves and their team.
• Documents and articulates ideas clearly and is not afraid to be heard.
Required Experience and Skills for the Front-End Web Developer role:
• Has the ability to write clean HTML, following current best practices and is able to structure HTML correctly to make best use of CSS selectors
• Has a solid understanding of CSS
• Can deliver responsive designs
• Knowledge of pre-processors such as SASS, LESS etc. is a plus
• Has a solid understanding of Vanilla JS.
• Familiar with node.js build tools like Grunt, Gulp, etc.
• Knowledge of the ES specification, Typescript etc is a plus, as is experience with frameworks like AngularJS, EmberJS, React or VueJS
• Has experience with a version control system
• Can debug client-side issues using Developer Tools and other debug tools
• Can diagnose client-side performance issues and use tools like Lighthouse
• Understands cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues and constraints
• SASS, Gulp, Vue.js, Node.js, Vagrant, Jasmine, JQuery, ES6 experience
• Relevant degree or work experience
What the Candidate can expect from the Front-End Web Developer role:
• Collaborate with a passionate and dedicated team
• Share your skills to influence, drive and build a variety of customer facing products
• Build an adaptive site for all devices with collaborative Design team
• Earn competitive salary, bonuses, health, pension and travel benefits
• Enjoy life. Working hard from 9am to 5:30pm means we’re out the door on time every day
#FrontEnd #WebDeveloper #SoftwareDevelopment #CSS #Angular #ReactIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)