Java Developer – Contract, South Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the leading global payments and technology companies.
Java Developer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for helping design and implement SDKs and API services across multiple products and services.
You will work closely with other team technical leads and with the Product Management team and other stakeholders.
- Work with cloud native technology and the latest generation of shared components
- Collaborate and mentor other engineers
- Research new frameworks and technologies
- Assist with prototyping and proof-of-concepts
- Participate in code reviews
What you need:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience in Java, Spring Frameworks and Microservices
- Experience integrating web services
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum Methodologies
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.