QA Engineer 6 Month FTC
Our client provides compliance management software that enables companies around the world to reduce their risk of misconduct.
They are currently looking to recruit a QA Engineer. The chosen candidate will be a talented software tester with a solid understanding of SDLC & STLC, including mobile application testing; from requirement gathering through software development, testing and maintenance.
* Member of the Quality Assurance team contributing to best practice testing solutions.
* Creation and execution of test plans and cases.
* Work closely with Product and Development teams to deliver high quality product.
* QA, UAT, and non-functional test standards and test processes.
* Develop manual test scripts with aggressive time schedules for various types of testing: usability, functional, regression, cross-browser, security and performance.
* Defect tracking and prioritization troubleshoot and isolate problems.
* Maintain and enhance test suite, performing maintenance/update as needed.
* Support and debug of existing services within the company.
* Ensures test coverage of project system design specifications.
* Work intensively with Project Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, and Software Development Team.
* Participates in formal reviews of application designs, business and functional requirements
* Establishes testing entrance and exit criteria.
* Develops, maintains and executes tests for regression, and production verification and validation test strategies and scripts.
* Usage of bug tracking Database (Jira) including logging, re-testing and closing issues.
* Sign-off of test cases ran after testing phase in release is complete.
* Demonstrates understanding and exposure to Automation Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing.
* Follows the agreed project methodology.
* Support functional automation.
* At least 2-3 years of experience working in a QA role on Web-based applications.
* Experience/Knowledge testing Angular JS and Java based applications.
* Strong experience with Test Management and Bug Management Tools.
* Knowledge of Confluence, Invision, Mobile testing would be an advantage.
* Experience with Bug logging, tracking and follow-ups.
* Experience in SQL, Tracking logs, UI test tools.
* Knowledge of Automation Frameworks (Selenium, Katalon, Protractor)
* Experience/Knowledge testing Progressive Web Applications.
* Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Experience working in an AGILE environment
* Solid knowledge of Testing Methodologies, Exploratory Testing.
* Knowledge of CI/CD process and tools.
Reference No.: 918595FK
Role: QA Engineer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract