Technical Architect required for a Medtech software house in Dublin city centre (D8). My Client develops a cloud-based next generation intelligent clinical information system, using advanced NLP to extract structured and unstructured data.
· Work on technical projects, front-edge technology research and proof of concepts
· Lead technical discussions and will provide innovation to the product
· Collaborate with the various teams (product, business, development scrum teams)
· Give technical direction to both onsite and offshore team members
· Proven experience interacting directly with business to designing technical solutions.
· 3+ years’ experience operating at Technical Architect or Solution Architect level for a small to medium sized software product house.
· Experience working with both onsite and offshore team members.
· Ability to lead, create and work within cross-functional team structures
· Experience in Medtech / healthcare industry is a bonus
Tech Stack: Grails, Spring Boot, Vue, Objective-C & Swift, Jenkins, MySQL, Postgres, Mongo DB, REST microservices architecture and ActiveMQ.