Our client is an online order-capture and invoicing system that connects buyers and suppliers at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods. They are a small team of highly motivated Individuals. Due to customer demand for their ground-breaking software solution, a unique opportunity has been presented for a highly-skilled programmer to join their team.
You will be expected to understand all technical components of our client's system and be able to monitor and manage live data processing.
You will be encouraged to constantly innovate and improve our client's technologies, processes and delivery methods.
The goal is to design and build superior and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code. You will be working on a wide range of projects.
* Research, evaluate and select appropriate technologies
* Produce software designs, program specifications and functioning prototypes
* Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code
* Take responsibility for delivering fully-tested solutions from inception to deployment
* Building dynamic data driven applications
* Automated data pipelines
* Complex data conversion and manipulation solutions
* ETL/ELT and bespoke data enrichment processes
* System integrations and data APIs
* Front End interfaces, reporting dashboards and data analytics
* Ability to program in languages such as C++, PHP, Java (J2EE), XML, Python etc.
* Experience in developing data-driven web applications
* Excellent knowledge with relational databases and SQL
* BSc/BA in computer science, software/engineering or equivalent industry experience
* Curious mind-set
* Passion for technology and softwares
* Attention to Detail
* Analytical mind-set
Nice to Have(s):
* Google Cloud Platform development experience
* Experience with data analysis languages such as R or Python
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918476FK
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.