Home > Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer required for leading VOIP provider based in Park West, Dublin 12. This is a permanent full-time role and an opportunity to join a smart, eager, and extremely passionate team within a growing company. There are vast career growth prospects with this position and the company invests in their staff significantly to help fast track their career. With structured career paths into either Networking OR Software Development
· Working on the internal support team to answer complex technical issues
· Take end-to-end ownership of technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
· Serve as technical escalation point for the L1 team and ensure issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
· 2+ years’ in a Technical support role - Hardware / software support
· Knowledge of VOIP, SIP, and PBX services a distinct advantage
· A good understanding of TCP/IP with CCNA desirable
· Good Diagnostic and troubleshooting
· Knowledge of Wireshark or similar an advantage but not essential
You may return to your current search results by clicking here.
18-19 College Green
Tel: +353 1 236 6636
Job Board website by Strategies