Level 2 Helpdesk Agent
My client is a leading IT Services company based in Dublin, providing a wide range of IT Solutions. They have expanded to incorporate a business framework that manages clients, providing a keen professional service and cutting-edge products, to those looking to expand their IT business networks. They are currently seeking a Level 2 Helpdesk Agent to join their team.
To apply for the Level 2 Helpdesk Agent role, please send your CV to Stephen.Kelly(a)solasit.ie, or call Stephen on 01 536 7390.
Responsibilities of the Level 2 Helpdesk Agent role:
• Experience with users’ issues, identity problems and resolving issues.
• You will log calls and keep records and update Helpdesk documentation while escalating any unresolved issues.
• You will co-ordinate the procurement of all relevant IT software and hardware.
Required Experience for the Level 2 Helpdesk Agent Role:
• Act as first point of contact for all calls and queries
• 2 years Helpdesk experience in a network environment with proven hands on experience
• Monitor and assign calls to specific support teams and follow-up on confirmation and closure with customers
• Contribute to and maintain internal and end-user documentation and training
• Provide support to staff members
• Perform various administrative tasks and other related duties as assigned
#Support #ITSupport #Level2SupportIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)