We are a talent incubator. The time you spend at Expleo will turbo-charge your career, allowing you to work on complex technical challenges, enjoy opportunities to expand your skills and take part in inspiring, multi-disciplinary collaborations with your colleagues. Whether working on autonomous vehicles, green planes, the factories of tomorrow or cutting-edge banking technology, you will have the opportunity to become a bolder version of yourself. Let’s change the game together.
Expleo Group offers access to end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We have sector-specific expertise and best practice across consultancy and business agility, product design, production and in-service support, as well as continuous quality.
Our 15,000 people bring the right balance of boldness and reliability that businesses need to succeed.
Expleo Ireland launched in 2005 as SQS, with 20 consultants in Quality Assurance. Today we stand 500 strong in Dublin, and our main services include Quality Assurance, Testing, Business Analysis, Project Management, Quality Engineering, Agile Enablement, Change Management and Digital Transformation. We have grown very quickly in Dublin, constantly evolving our service offering to meet the changing needs of our clients.
This position requires a self-motivated professional to work within an expanding Process Automation team providing cutting-edge RPA, OCR and machine learning solutions to clients. Primary role is the development of process automation solutions to meet our clients requirements
- Works on multiple phases of the process automation projects as per our Best Practices
- Capable of deciphering information from process documentation and ability to create and maintain solution documentation
- Designs, codes and documents automation solutions and assists in the implementation of software, which forms part of a properly engineered systems
- Ensures delivery of high quality output through unit testing
- Skilled in identifying and managing re-usable automation objects
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of process automations
- Ability to perform results evaluation and identify process improvements
- Daily interaction with clients, dealing with business, information security, compliance and technology teams
- Daily interaction with our analyst and development teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Good client-facing skills, with experience in developing partnerships with the team and client and collaborating with others to exceed client expectations
- Professional attitude. Has developed a reputation as a trusted advisor
- Good problem solving skills has experience in proposing different options and solutions for approaching and resolving issues
- Adaptable and responds positively to changing business issues, sees change as an opportunity to improve performance
- Excellent communication skills. Adapts style accordingly and demonstrates an understanding of the audience’s perspective. Uses discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- Keeps up to date with emerging technologies and products and has awareness of opportunities these provide
- Demonstrates an understanding of system architecture
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages such as VB, JAVA, PERL, C++, SQL
- Experience with RPA and OCR technologies (Blue Prism, UiPath, Kofax etc) is desirable
- Ability to analyse and understand complex business processes. Modelling languages is a plus
- Experienced in object-oriented programming and relational database design and querying concepts
- Familiar with version control concepts
- Experience with Java, .NET (C#, VB), VBA, HTML and SQL are desired
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and set backs
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo.
We are currently only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Ireland for this position
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.