The time you spend at Expleo will turbo-charge your career, allowing you to work on complex technical challenges, enjoy opportunities to expand your skills and take part in inspiring, multi-disciplinary collaborations with your colleagues. Whether working on autonomous vehicles, green planes, the factories of tomorrow or cutting-edge banking technology, you will have the opportunity to become a bolder version of yourself. Let’s change the game together.
We are now recruiting for our 2019 November Graduate intake. This involves flying to South Africa for a four week boot camp and returning to the Dublin office to complete an 10 month graduate programme with continuous assessment.
Please note – you must be available to commit to full time work from 14th of November 2019
The Expleo Graduate Programme
Month 1 - South Africa boot camp: 4 week expenses-paid training programme in South Africa to gain the ISTQB qualification and to kick start your career with Expleo.
Month 2 - Month 11 - Online Training, A Day in the Life (Job Shadowing),Infoshare seminars, Reading lists, Presentations, Regular reviews and a Graduate of the Year accolade. You will be assigned a Graduate Coach who will guide and mentor you throughout the programme.
What can we offer you?
• Starting salary of €28,000
• 4 week paid training boot camp in South Africa
• 11 month extended graduate programme
• 22 days holidays rising to 25 days after 2 years
• Company laptop and mobile phone
• Career progression through a structured career path
• Continuous training, development and mentoring
• Varied work environments and diverse, exciting projects