IT Desktop Engineer - Dublin
We are currently working with one of Ireland's leading cloud solutions providers and are excited to offer you the chance to join as a Desktop Engineer that will primarily focus on customer site visits.
The Desktop Engineer will be joining the Service Desk Support Team. You will have excellent communication skills along with a pride in delivery a superior IT service.
You will be joining a number of high end Systems Engineers that have been hand picked due to their technical prowess in the world of IT. You will have the ability to communicate effectively, have a broad technical knowledge covering a number of areas and have a passion for Technology and self progression.
Desktop Engineer Responsibilities
* Provide exceptional 1st & 2nd Line Support
* You will be required to visit clients onsite and advise best practice in terms of their IT needs
* Work alongside team members to prioritise the severity of each case
Systems Engineer Requirements:
* Experience working in a similar IT Systems role is an advantage however keen interest in IT will work
* Excellent troubleshooting & problem solving skills
* Solid understanding of Hardware & Software (HP, Dell, Lenovo etc)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 and above
* Exchange Server, Active Directory, Office 365 experience
* Virtualisation with Vmware/Hyper V or Citrix
* General Networking ability with TCP/IP, Firewalls, VPN's, Routing, WAN, LAN
* Excellent communication skills
* Drivers License would be seen as an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Desktop Engineers wanting to join of one Irelands IT leaders. You will be joining at an exciting time of development and building as there in a large growth phase.
For more information on the Desktop Engineering role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
*A full job description and company profile can be provided
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, IT, Desktop, Engineering, Support, Systems, Windows, Microsoft, Cloud, AWS, AZURE, ITIL, Virtualisation, Hyper V, VMware, Field Service,
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.