realTime Recruitment is looking for a Principal Lead QA Automation Engineer to join one of our fastest growing eCommerce organisations in South Dublin. This role is ideal for an ambitious QA Automation professional to take charge of a cross-functional team and help drive the company forward.
What will you be doing?
• Lead, manage and mentor a team of Automation Engineers
• Improve current tools and processes
• Construct and deliver effective automation plans
• Liase with other departments to determine best practices
What do you need for this role?
• 5+ years as an Automation Engineer
• 2+ years in a Lead Role
• Experience in creating and implementing test plans
• Experience with Selenium Webdriver
• Working knowledge of Java, Git, SQL and
• Experience with API test tools
• Ability to work unrestricted in Ireland
• Experience with multi-tier systems; Database, App Servers, Web and Mobile Apps (iOS and Android)
• Experience with BDD frameworks such as Cucumber and JBehave
• Experience with Mobile app testing tools
• Exposure to AWS or other Cloud computing services
If you would like to know about this opportunity, please call 01-652-0652 or alternatively you can send your CV to me directly at email@example.com