Multinational organisation providing international financial services is seeking 2 x IT Business Analysts or Consultants with experience in data projects or the delivery of Financial applications software. Any exposure to Applications Data Migration or technical project management is also desirable.
Reporting to the Head of Data & Applications, you will engage with key business stakeholders and technical teams, plus external Data Processing organisations in various countries to enhance the functionality of the existing platform and to develop new solutions for the business.
Working through process flows, data flows and a number of platform related enhancement projects (new functionality, application & data improvements, etc).
You will work collaboratively with Business & IT stakeholders including at Senior levels.
One of the 2 roles will be focussed at the senior BA level focussing on project work with the less experienced role engaged in developing an understanding of the existing business systems platform, data flows and business processes across the organisation, working through the Data Lifecycle from source data through to reporting, analysis & visualisation.
During this period, the company will be working on the transformation of their core Software Platform with project work including the adoption of new technology & liaising with key stakeholders on Data & Software Systems solutions.
Experience & skillset required:
* Experience in Technical Business Analysis such as requirements gathering, process mapping, process & data flows & the solutioning of software systems, data, pricing or payment systems
* Stakeholder management
* Proven ability to liaise with Senior Business & Technical Stakeholders
* Project management or project co-ordination skills
* Strong communication & presentations skills
* Ability to identify design flaws and make recommendations to improve solutions
* Preference for a consultancy background or experience in working with external vendors, clients or partners
* Self-starter, able to take ownership of tasks to completion with minimal direct supervision
* Understanding of technologies & tools such as: Agile, Oracle, SQL, Data, Excel, ERP / SAP, Visio, Tableau or related
* Any experience of working within the financial services industry - banking, insurance, investment services, etc is desirable, as well as experience working within a multicultural environment
Duration = 12 months Fixed Term Contract, extendable or conversion to permanent
Salary = €65-75K for the Senior role & €45-55K for the mid-level vacancy
Note: You must be an EU/EEA citizen or holder of a current Irish work visa.
Other Key terms: IT Business Consultant, IT Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, IT Business Partner, Technical Business Analyst, Senior Data Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, IT consultant, Technical Analyst, Excel, Data Quality, Service Delivery, Data Management, Financial Data, ITIL, ITSM, SQL, transformation, Change management, IT Analyst, IT Business Partner, Business Systems Consultant, IT Consultant, Management Consultant, Technical Business Analyst, Data Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst, Technology Business Partner, Business Consultant, Technical Consultant, Applications Consultant, Software consultant, Data Quality, Visio, SQL, System analyst, Business Process Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or Business Data Analyst, Business Solutions Architect, Data Business Analyst, Business Data Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Consultant Business Analyst, IT Business Consultant.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.