Project Manager – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today for an immediate start!
This role will see the successful candidate leading strategic, client facing software projects.
- Working alongside onshore and offshore teams
- Managing the project delivery with development teams
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Managing client expectations
- Travel to R&D Centres across Europe
What you need:
- 10+ years project management experience
- Experience working in the Banking sector
- Strong client-facing management skills- internal & external
- Working knowledge of Agile delivery
- Must be a strong communicator, both written and oral
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.