Emagine Consulting Ireland are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a green-field project within Banking for 12 months.
* Start: August ideally.
The ideal Engineer must be able to display skills and expertise in the following areas:
* Previous Dev Ops experience required (but you DO NOT NEED previous Banking experience).
* This is not a hands on development role, bust you must be Tech savvy with the ability to converse with development team (preferably a technical understanding in Python or Java).
* Build and Deploy project experience across Large Scale or Enterprise platforms essential (from any industry / sector).
* Previous experience with Automation / Automating and Build across team.
* Release management experience; driving continuous integration across the team, and adapting different toolsets.
* Main focus is to optimise Production and Drive development team.
* Seeking a Proactive personality for an AGILE environment.
emagine Consulting are an independent professional services consultancy with 30 years of experience specialising in the banking and financial services industry. We Partner with our clients to meet their immediate and long term business initiatives. We achieve this by leveraging our expert and proprietary industry knowledge, coupled up with an extensive understanding of their business needs to drive the right solution for our clients.
Our core values:
At emagine Consulting we consistently strive to deliver high standards and best practice to our customers, colleagues and consultants. Whilst we have had many successes, we aim not to dwell on them; instead our agenda and approach is to always seek to improve on our past successes and to better ourselves. Our five core values, internally known as the 5C's assist us in making sure that we remain consistent across all functions, departments and sectors.
Our 5 core values are as follows:
Caring - we are attentive, we listen and learn from each other
Committed - we are committed to delivering results
Courageous - we dare to explore new realms of possibility
Collaborative - we trust each other and work as a reliable team
Creative - we think outside the box, with expertise and imagination
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in UK.
"emagine Consulting are an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin