We are working alongside our client, who are recruiting a Cyber Security Researcher, based in Lisburn, County Antrim.
The Company has offices and design centres in Lisburn (N. Ireland), Leeds, and London and employs around 80 people. 7TG also has teams around the world supporting its clients to use its leading-edge technology. After a major reorganisation the business is now focused on growth and is building the strength of its teams with highly capable and motivated people.
We now have a requirement for a Cyber Security Researcher to join our Secure Systems Team.
The Cyber Security Researcher holds a key role in the company, supporting the Secure Systems team with current and future Tactical Cyber solutions. Due to the nature of the role, the candidate should have strong background in Cyber Security and Infosec and previous experience in a similar role.
The Secure Systems team develop bespoke solutions for a range of stakeholders, producing proof of concept demonstrators as well as targeted software applications.
The successful candidate will:
* Carry out wide ranging Cyber Security research
* Assist in the development of future Tactical Cyber systems
* Identify future Cyber capability
* Contribute to tender and bid documentation
* Maintain liaison with academic organizations
* Undertake liaison with industrial and commercial partners
* Develop and maintain equipment guides and technical documentation
* Assist in the development of training packages
* Carry out additional duties as required by the Secure Systems manager
Candidates wishing to apply should have:
* The ability to innovate and develop ideas into products
* Excellent communication skills
* A strong technical background in Cyber Security and networking
* Experience in writing and publishing technical documents
* Potential to develop into a product line team leader
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree or higher in
an engineering / scientific
discipline relevant to Cyber
Security and communications
* 2+ years relevant experience.
* Cyber security related
qualifications and experience
such as CISSP /LPT /CEH /CHFI
* High quality technical authoring
* Flexible and adaptive attitude
* Attention to Detail
* Decision Making
* Excellent Communication
* Focus on customer delivery
* Meeting tight deadlines
* Team Approach
* Self-Motivation & Resilience
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Excellent company benefits package including pension and life insurance policy.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered please forward your CV Tel:
All employment is subject to UK security clearance