Node.js Developer – AWS
My Client are a media company based in the City Centre and are looking to expand their development team.
They are currently seeking a Node.js Developer with experience in AWS that will be responsible for their third-party data feed importation and who will assist in the development of all server-side logic and database maintenance.
To apply for the Node.js Developer role, please send your CV to Colleen.Quigley(a)solasit.ie, or call Colleen on 01 536 7381.
Responsibilities of the Node.js Developer role:
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Architecting enterprise level serverless applications.
• Maintaining our internal tools both on traditional architectures and on serverless architectures.
• Developing new features for these tools.
• Ensuring systems are available and operating well.
• Integrating of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Required Experience for the Node.js Developer role:
• Experience working on internet scale products.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited University.
• 4+ years experience with Node.js.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Solid grasp of database design and administration.
• Worked extensively with third party APIs to collect, transform and store data.
• Knowledge of the Serverless framework.
• Experience with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, Cloudformation, RDS, CloudWatch).
• Git /Github.
Desired Experience for the Node.js Developer role:
• Experience with NoSql databases, better if DynamoDB.
• Experience with Graphql and AWS AppSync/Amplify.
• Experience with AWS CI/CD tools.
• Experience with backend frameworks like Laravel or Symfony.
• Experience with ETL.