Reporting to the CIO and interfacing with the digital team - this role is for someone who loves dipping into a variety of different challenges- ergo you're not afraid of pulling up the sleeves and getting stuck in!
There is a sizeable salary on offer as well as a bonus - and this permanent opportunity will give you the end to end experience that project driven work just doesn't quite deliver!
- Enthusiastic web developer that can manage, improve and expand our website(s).
- This role covers many aspects of running web presence, from SEO, content, web design, mobile, coding integrations, tracking, server management and more.
- It is a perfect role for candidates that are comfortable with different aspects and skills related to web development.
We're looking for
- 4+ years professional experience in front end web development
- Proficient with writing clean, performant HTML5 and CSS3 code
- Strong responsive design experience (also through custom CSS, not a framework).
- You think in mobile-first terms
- Proficient with WordPress (WP) administration and custom-theme development
- Strong knowledge of ACF in WP
- Strong PHP and MySQL skills and understanding for WP and templating development.
- Experience in website administration and management through control panels, such as CPanel, Plesk, or similar, and configuring sites, domains, databases, SSLs, SSH access, backups etc.
- Understanding of page performance importance and related techniques
- Experience with version control, such as SVN or Git
- Experience with Google Analytics, Hotjar, or similar analytics tools and how to use data to make design decisions
- Experience owning the process at handoff from design/marketing to live deployment
The day to day
- Working with business analysts and internal teams to ensure that features are being developed and supported with wireframes and other visual supports
- Designing and developing system application UIs based on current trends, using efficient, secure and clear code, following industry and company standards
- Improving overall user experience on company products
- Working on mobile, tablet and desktop solutions
- Monitoring and managing website uptime and performance
- Helping with website conversion and analytic
Nice to have...
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop and creative skills
- Knowledge of WPML localisation and managing/maintaining multilingual website
- Experience with 3rd-party RESTful APIs and how to parse and manipulate data.
- Strong testing and QA abilities
- Experience with SEO on page optimizations
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, custom events, tags, triggers
- Any further experience with popular CSS and JS frameworks (Vue, React, Angular, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
Contact me now for more info!
Adrian Clarke is Head of Analytics Recruitment at IT Search. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data services, data technology or digital analytics.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer however you must be eligible to work and live in Ireland