Senior Front End Developer
A global leader in medical technology platform based in Dublin that provides connectivity between customers and a global network of laboratories is looking for an experienced Senior Front End Developer.
You will work building and maintaining a cutting edge, fast and usable group of websites, including online shop, user dashboard and internal systems. The company utilise modern web libraries (e.g. Bootstrap), development tools (e.g. Webpack), and they are moving towards a component based setup (e.g. Angular).
You as a Senior Front End Developer will:
• Write clean, maintainable code using best industry standards in Web languages.
• Develop and implement mission critical functionality.
• Write code for web-based applications and develop prototypes quickly.
• Integrate with our APIs as well as connecting to other services.
• Be flexible to changing requirements and priorities, while managing own task list and time.
• Help the team to continuously improve their practices and technology.
• Be a team player - take ownership of code and its operations.
Required Skills / Experience for the Senior Front End Developer:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a front end / full-stack developer.
• Excellent HTML, CSS, JS.
• Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery
• Experience integrating with .NET / c#, MVC
• Angular 2/4/5 , Git and RESTful architectures.
• Working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
• Excellent knowledge of web standards, performance, accessibility.
• Knowledge of SEO.
• Solid Webpack, Grunt, Gulp or similar knowledge.
• Strong written and oral English communication skills and permission to work in Ireland.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)