Java Developer – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading life, pension and investment providers.
This role will see the successful candidate working with key business stakeholders to architect technical solutions within the Salesforce Platform of the company.
- Stakeholder management
- Working on key business initiatives
- Work as part of an Agile team within a highly complex technical environment
- Communicating and co-operating with other team areas within the IT unit
What you need:
- 5+ years Java development experience
- Experience with Java 8 or higher
- Knowledge of build frameworks (e.g. Maven, Gradle, Junit etc)
- Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce automation
- Salesforce Certifications
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.