IT Risk and Security Consultant
This IT Risk and Security position offers the right candidate the opportunity to oversee the execution of the IT Risk and Security programme within this insurance company, its includes working independently at program level with multiple countries from the comfort of your own home, alternating and referring to the Dublin based office.
Required Experience and Requirements:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in an IT Risk and Security related role within the financial services
* Experience implementing and monitoring security controls, practices and technology within an organisation
* Certifications such as; CISA/ CISM/ CISSP/ PCIP
* Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Implement IT Security policies and standards
* Take charge of Security Awareness Campaigns, Training and Testing
* PCI Compliance
* Vendor management IT reviews
* Align regulatory security assurance requests
Within this position you will report to the Head of IT Risk and Security and your responsibilities will range and vary on a daily occurrence, working self-reliantly you must conduct annual goals and objectives for the company, support individuals through training, governance and execution of the program in their countries as required.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.