Senior .Net Developer
My client is a self-organising, multi-disciplinary, full stack development team who pride themselves having a work environment that promotes innovation, motivates, and is friendly/fun in equal measures. My Client is seeking individuals who are self-motivated. Team players who enjoys both technical and creative challenges within a fast-paced agile environment.
To apply for the Senior .Net Developer role, send your CV to John.jobs(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more information.
Required Responsibilities needed for the Senior .Net Developer Role:
• Contribute of the delivery of semantic, modular, best-in-class full stack code.
• Help produce elegant, innovative solutions for complex technical and design issues.
• Have a strong emphasis of moving to a real-time web solution providing the best user experiences to our customers.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features as required.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency across the team.
Required Experience needed for the Senior .Net Developer Role:
• 4+ years .Net development experience.
• Third-level degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Expertise in client and server-side performance optimization.
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
• Experience of SaaS.