Job Title: Business Analyst - Investments - Day Rate Contract
Job Type: Day Rate Contract
Length of Contract: 6 months initially with a view to extend
The Business: Financial Services
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst particularly in the capital markets domain. You will work on the IT team, but will liaise with the Investments team regularly, to enhance their analytic platform.
You will collaborate with the business users, developers and testing teams to develop and refine the requirements for new features and integrate the solutions into their systems.
What you'll need:
* At least 3-5 years relevant work experience, eg in business analysis, data analysis or in a technical analytical role.
* Prior experience in capital markets.
* Fluent in Microsoft Excel and data analysis techniques.
* VBA or other programming experience an advantage.
* Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
* Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* General problem-solving mentality. The ability to collaborate with different teams on solutions for a variety of different business, code & data related problems.
* Attention to detail, with exceptional oral and written communication.
* Comfortable speaking in front of groups and facilitating requirements and training workshops.
To find out more, please apply directly and I will be in touch shortly.