The team at Alpha Recruitmentare currently sourcing candidates for the position of Team Leader - German Speaking required for a Company that work with some of the worlds biggest and best digital brands. A coaching focused environment, this company is ideal for candidates that have a "can do" attitude that may be looking for a break/start into digital sales.
We are seeking a smart, visionary Sales Team Lead to help our client build out and lead their German market sales team. You'll manage a team of in house Telesales Representatives across the DACH market, on behalf of their client, who is a global leader in online payment systems.
As part of the management team, you should expect to be hiring, training, motivating your local crew, and ultimately delivering on the sales team's revenue goals across both new and managed business.
• Salary: €35,000 Plus an excellent OTE bonus
• Excellent hours: Monday-Friday (phone number removed)pm.
• Progression - Career Development Plan.
• Pension Plan.
• Subsidized Health Care.
• Perks: Free food & drinks
* Lead a team of Sales Representatives to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
* Hire, train, coach and grow a highly effective, high performance B2B sales team using your proven track record.
* Be a hands-on team leader utilizing excellent time management and a willingness to work the floor, conduct side by side coaching, one to ones, daily huddles etc.
* Build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders.
What we are seeking
* Proven ability to build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders quickly
* Proven track record of being a top sales performer as an agent in a previous career
* A thorough understanding of sales methodologies across all stages of the sales cycle.
* Ability and willingness to drill down to opportunity level with individual sales reps as needed.
* Willingness to lead by example.
* Highly organised with strong operational efficiency.
* Highly motivated & energetic.
* Highly data driven where decisions are made based on key KPI data reports.
* A good academic record with 2+ years of People Management and Sales, customer care or equivalent experience.
* Fluent German speaker and strong oral and written English.
* A good knowledge of on-line media and Ecommerce
* Strong verbal & written communication, and attention to detail: you have the ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation.
* Proficient in using spreadsheets and other office applications
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration