IT Manager - Limerick
About the role
An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established company in Limerick to join them as their stand-alone IT manager. This role would suit someone who has a few years' experience in working in a busy environment. While there, in a stand-alone capacity, you will enjoy the back up of a managed service provider for escalations but ideally, you will be able to resolve most issues yourself. This company prides itself in providing a great working environment for its staff and you will enjoy a strong package with great benefits.
* Provide on-site IT Support and Maintenance of IT systems.
* System administration and support for Microsoft Windows Servers, PCs and Office and other internal applications
* General user support to the organisation
* Managing and monitoring SLA's and liaise with external IT infrastructure provider for user setup and support
* Liaise with external hardware and systems providers
* Maintaining and modification of local MS Access databases and Intranet site
* Phone system management and troubleshooting
* Software licencing administration
* Cisco based network support
* A relevant third level degree qualification in Computer Science or similar
* At least 3 years + experience working in a similar environment
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills
* Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise and manage a broad and varied workload.
* Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
* Ideally, you will have a broad range of experience of IT Systems.
To apply for this exciting IT Manager role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Windows Servers, PC's printers, PBX, phone, infrastructure, Windows 7, IT support, Software, Hardware, Cisco