Network and Systems Security Engineer L3
Permanent role working for an Award-winning IT service company.
* West Dublin
* Salary €70k - €75k Base
* Multi Vendor Environment
Purpose of the role:
Experienced networks and systems security engineer required to provide support for our clients, customers' ICT infrastructure. This role is part of their dedicated Security Team. You will need to have a broad technical background with good communication skills, an eagerness to learn and previous experience in a similar role.
Role and responsibilities:
• Providing 3rd Level Support to a broad range of clients on security-focused technologies.
• Accepting escalations from Level 2 engineers.
• Working with the team and management to develop processes and solutions.
• Responsible for complying with all ISMS Policies and Procedures within the organisation.
Education and experience:
• Network security - strong experience managing and delivery solutions like VPN connections, IPS systems, web filtering, firewall policies and rules, reverse proxy systems, WAFs. Experience on vendors like Fortinet, Checkpoint, and Cisco is preferred. Holding an active certification would be highly advantageous.
• Network routing and switching technologies - experience on working with vendors like Cisco and HP
• Microsoft OS - experience working on Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 systems
• Active Directory - experience in managing AD services and features
• Office 365 - basic experience working with O365 environments
• Security-related certification is a plus
• Wireless networking and security - experience on working with vendors like Fortinet, Cisco and Meraki is a plus
• Remote access solutions - experience on working with vendors like Citrix XenApp and Microsoft RDS is a plus
• Exposure to security testing solution like Kali Linux is a plus
• Exposure to a scripting language like PowerShell and bash are a plus
If interested Click Apply now to be considered