Helpdesk Support / Customer Support
A global leader in developing and supporting customs declaration management and related international trade software solutions using innovative technology. We are actively looking for talented Helpdesk Support /Customer Support to be part of our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment.
To apply for the Helpdesk Support / Customer Support Role, send your CV to Ryan.Wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more information.
Responsibilities for the Helpdesk Support / Customer Support Role:
• Act as first point of contact for all calls and queries.
• Analyse and respond to issues/queries.
• Monitor and assign calls to specific support teams and follow-up on confirmation and closure with customers.
• Ensure customer satisfaction when handling an incident and keep them updated through-out their incident lifecycle.
• Contribute to and maintain internal and end-user documentation and training.
• Provide support to staff members.
• Perform various administrative tasks and other related duties as assigned.
Skills Required for the Helpdesk Support / Customer Support Role:
• Minimum 3+ year experience in a help desk support role.
• Experience in call monitoring, logging, and tracking.
• Strong research and troubleshooting skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and familiar with Microsoft Office product Suite.
• Comfortable and Composed in interacting with customers over the phone.
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and within short deadlines.
• Proficiency in English, written and verbal.
• Has strong customer focus.
• Keen and apt to learn new tools, skills, and concepts.
• Knowledge of XML language and tools a plus but not necessary.
• Ready to work during out of office hours and/or some public holidays depending on support needs.
• Knowledge of customs clearance procedures is desirable but not necessary.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)