We are currently working with a Client based in Limerick City Center with an opening in their team for a Senior IT Engineer. This position will involve design, planning, implementation and support of I.T and security infrastructure.
You will have ownership of networks and will be responsible for developing the quality and reliability of these networks while meeting evolving business requirements of our clients.
You will work with multiple sites, and on a wide variety of infrastructure projects.
An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate
Technical Experience Required:
● Minimum 5 years’ experience in an IT Support based position.
● Ability to design resilient, scalable & secure network solutions to meet specific requirements
● Certification or experience in MCSE, CCNP, VMWare & vSphere
● Experience with project delivery (from design/planning/implementation)
● Ability to manage key accounts in a managed service environment
● Extensive knowledge of internet security – including mail scanning, web browser security and firewall configuration
● Knowledge of cloud technologies: Office365/Azure/SharePoint
● Ability to troubleshoot infrastructural issues
● Ability to create comprehensive support documentation
● Ability to learn quickly and keep pace with the rapid changes in the IT industry particularly in cloud and mobility
To be considered for this position applicants must have the required experience and full driving licence.
For further information or to apply please contact Matthew Duane Rice