Software Test Automaton Engineer - Limerick
Exciting new role for a Software Test Automaton Engineer in the Limerick area. Strong test automation experience required using Selenium.
Essential qualifications and Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
* Minimum of 3 years of software automated test development experience.
* Good knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development.
* Good knowledge of Action Driven, Keyword Driven, Data Driven testing approaches.
* Good knowledge of automated testing processes, methodologies and software development lifecycles.
* Good knowledge of Web front and back-end automated testing, cross-browser automated testing, Web application performance, API testing.
* Good knowledge in automated test development for desktop and client-server applications.
* Hands-on experience with scripting in C#(preferred), Java and other programming languages are big plus.
* Experience with Selenium, Coded UI and/or other automation development and testing tools. Experience with other industry-leading software test automation tools & languages is a big plus.
* Good Knowledge of CI tools like TFS, Jenkins.
* Good Knowledge of command shell and scripting language like Powershell.
* Expert in analysing, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues in automated test development.
* Strong communication skills - written & verbal.
Selenium, Agile, Degree, C#, Powershell, Automation, API Testing, Web testing, Degree
Please send your updated cv via the apply button for this exciting new Software Test Automaton Engineer opportunity.
If not of interest for yourself please feel free to share with any of your network that might be interested.