The Database Administrator will be required to support and enhance the performance and security of Oracle and SQL server. Minimum 3 years' experience in MS SQL and Oracle database Administration
* Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
* Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
* Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options
* Excellent Knowledge of indexes, index management and statistics.
* Experience of Database design (normalization, experience with VLDB management)
* Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
* Experience with SSIS packages development and deployments.
* Knowledge and experience in the latest database design methodology
* Design and Development experience for ETLs and data/system integration
* Experience in provisioning database environments on public cloud offerings
* Database optimisation and tuning for large enterprise databases
* Developing database triggers, procedures and packages using PL/SQL and T-SQL