My client develops solutions to enable manufacturers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements
across the full product lifecycle. Successful candidates will work an ever-growing development team in a great working environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a Frontend developer to work with an award-winning company providing solutions for the fintech industry.
Required Experience for the Frontend Developer Role:
• Experience of working closely with developers, product owners and senior stakeholders in an agile environment.
• 2 years’ experience of working in software development teams
• 2 years’ experience as a Frontend Developer.
• Exposure to test frameworks like Jasmine
• Experienced in designing responsive web applications.
• Have knowledge of Restful webservices, TDD methodology
• Ability to articulate creative ideas along with strong presentation skills.
• Solid understanding of typography, layout, and graphic design in general
• Work well under pressure both independently and within a team
• Experience of developing UI’s based upon wireframe/mockups.