Senior Business Analyst - Dublin
My Client is a leading provider of software that facilitates compliance management and enables companies around the world to reduce their risk of misconduct. Their powerful platform lets compliance professionals demonstrate they are proactively managing the regulated activities of employees, third-party vendors and other agents of the firm. Their easy-to-use and extensible SaaS-based solutions get clients up and running quickly and cost-efficiently.
They are currently seeking an ambitious and motivated Senior Business Analyst to join their Product Management Team.
Excellent Company Benefits – Bonus + Healthcare + Pension
To apply for the Senior Business Analyst role, please send your CV to Shane.Carton(a)solasit.ie, or call Shane on 01 536 7384.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst role:
• Own the Backlog for a specific product or products.
• Champion the delivery of product functionality to support strategic roadmap.
• Responsible for analysis, gathering and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements from all areas of the business.
• Working with the Development team to dQAocument user stories that are deliverable within a 2-week sprint that have very clear and testable acceptance criteria that Developers/QA engineers can interpret and deliver.
• Working with the Design Team to help validate user stories that meet user expectations and deliver business outcomes.
• Support technical backlog grooming to enable task breakdown and estimation.
• To act as an interface between the business, design and development team in communicating & refining requirements.
• To own, drive & refine the detailed requirement gathering process.
• Participate in prototyping of new functionality.
• Will own & deliver all customer facing software release related documentation i.e. release notes, etc.
Required Experience and Skills of the Senior Business Analyst role:
• Proven ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced customer facing software environment.
• Be proactive.
• Very strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to the finer points of detail.
• Strong problem solving abilities.
• Have the ability to produce wireframes and detailed process flows.
• Understanding of relational database models and SQL
• Possess knowledge and experience of agile development methodology.
• Prior knowledge and experience of Financial Regulatory or Capital Markets.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques.
• Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods.
• Formal product documentation.
• College graduate preferably with a qualification in technology
• Any formal BA training or certification would be advantageous.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)