Technical Team Lead
My client is an award-winning solutions organization that enable Financial Institutions to manage many tasks efficiently and profitably the operate globally with offices in Dublin, London, Poland and Australia + USA. They are looking for experienced Technical Lead who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with Cross-Functional Agile Scrum teams. To apply for the Technical Team Lead Role, please send your CV to Ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 012449531 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Technical Team Lead Role:
• Deliver using Agile methodologies while also enabling Agile process improvements within your Scrum.
• Working with Architecture and development team to deliver low-level design
• Drive engineering excellence within the team with an emphasis on improvements in the SDLC through automation, tooling, knowledge sharing and DevOps
• Coach and mentor team members in their implementation of these low-level designs and where necessary writing code to get them started or unblocked on difficult technical tasks.
• The lead aspects of this role will mean that your coding time will be limited to approximately 20% of your time
• Ensure these deliverables are well designed, well implemented and tested by your scrum teams using best practices in coding, automation, integration, testing and security
• Lead and coach the Developers within the Scrum to ensure they contribute effectively in each Sprint and they remain technically and personally challenged and motivated. This will entail design reviews & code reviews with the developers in your team.
• International travel may also be a requirement of this role.
Required Skills and Experience for the Technical Team Lead Role:
• Proven track record in leading the successful delivery of projects to production environments within cross-functional Scrum Agile teams, ideally with exposure to Scrum Master role.
• Degree in Computing or similar related qualification
• 5+ years’ experience developing multi-layer systems in C#.NET including hands on coding experience in the last year
• 3+ years’ experience developing web-based applications with an industry standard UI framework
• 3+ years’ experience in database design and development
• Experience of the DevOps lifecycle including the CI/CD practices
• Familiarity with domain driven design and SOLID design principles
• Experience with estimating delivery times and splitting functional requirements into smaller technical deliverables.
#Technical Lead #UI #SQL Server #DevOps #React #.Net #Java If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)