We have a requirement for an enthusiastic and driven Business Analyst to support automation and improvement of business processes, to assist with regulatory reports.
The successful candidate will be responsible to research, assess, analyse and document business and systems requirements in order to automate business processes, resolve business and systems issues and also to formulate and recommend business solutions. The candidate will also help in producing regulatory reports.
· Interact with business users and IT staff to gather business requirements.
· Analyse and document business and systems requirements.
· Translate business requirements into functional specifications and test plans.
· Identify, track, and escalate business systems issues.
· Perform root cause analysis of issues and formulate solutions.
· Work closely with business users to identify and translate their needs into solutions and system requirements specification.
· Support implementation of change requests, including documenting and performing system integration testing.
· Identify areas for improvement and increased effectiveness in the current business processes.
· Analyse alternative solutions and make recommendations.
· Analyse and understand legislative and regulatory documents, translate into requirements specification documents, and formulate reporting solutions.
· Perform business analysis for automating the solution.
· Assist in creating reports and resolving issues.
· Deliver regulatory reports to clients and provide query resolution support.
· Business or IT related degree or equivalent experience.
· At least 1 year of business analysis experience, financial services experience is a plus.
· Experience in developing functional and technical specifications and test plans.
· Ability to work and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient with MS Office products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook, desirably an intermediate-level user in MS Excel.
· Basic VB.Net and SQL knowledge.
· Knowledge of SharePoint for document management.
· Knowledge of financial instruments is an advantage.