Network Engineer required for well-known telecommunications company based in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. The Ideal candidate will be CCNP certified and have Juniper experience. They will join an Operations team working on a major customer account.
· Support real time operational systems
· Provide leadership and guidance on resolving complex technical issues
· Taking owner ship of operational processes and ensuring support is provided to meet SLA.
· Liaising with Design team on all new projects and take responsibility for their implementation.
· Conduct peer technical reviews of all designs before deployment into service.
· Create and Implement Method of Procedure (MOP) and transition to the team
· Participate in Audits on network equipment
· Implement enhancements to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Network Change process.
· Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve issues independently
· Work collaboratively with internal, external & third party suppliers
· CCNP certified with experience working in a similar role
· Experience with Juniper
· Mobile experience a distinct advantage
· Experience working in ISP environment and Cisco Nexus Datacentre solutions
· Multiple routing protocol knowledge including BGP, OSPF routing
· Knowledge of Checkpoint firewalls and loadbalancing technologies, F5, cisco ACE, Netscaler.
· Base salary of €60K – €65K DOE
· Pension Contribution