IT Systems Engineer
About this role:
My client is seeking an experienced IT Systems Engineer to join their team. This role will oversee the management of a small team of technicians in addition to being able to get stuck in themselves. You'll have exposure to working in a busy production environment working with local and global teams. Strong salary on offer coupled with excellent career opportunities on offer for the right person.
Role and Responsibilities:
* You'll manage a team of technicians.
* You'll install, operate, and support the company's IT infrastructure
* You'll support all related software too
* You'll troubleshoot issues at 2nd level/3rd level
* BSC in a Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
* Good understanding of O365, Active Directory, networks, servers, firewalls etc.
* Experience in supporting and installing ERP, CRM, Pemac, Exchequer
To apply for this exciting IT Systems Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
IT helpdesk, IT administrator, 2nd level. L2, 3rd level, L3, tickets, CRM, ERP, Systems administrator, networking, Office 365, O365