My client, one of Irelands largest gaming companies, are currently looking for a UI Designer to join their expanding design team.
As the successful candidate you will have the following core responsibilities:
* Design and prototyping of UI design for the company's mobile, desktop & retail products.
* To maintain a consistent look and feel across all products
* Liaise with managers on the briefs supplied until designs are completed.
* Provide recommendations that you feel will improve the design and be proactive with product managers.
* Research competitors products and ensure you keep up to date with current UI trends
* You must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise tasks and ensure deadline are met.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria
* Ideally 2+ years of experience
* Excellent skills and experience with design tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite
* Prototyping experience is a must
* Strong graphic design skills
* HTML and CSS skills is a plus but not essential.
* Be efficient while not letting the standard of work slip
* Good communication with team, managers & developers throughout projects until completion.
* Managing one's own time and workload effectively to meet deadlines.
* Works well within a team of designers.
* Possess a strong digital design background and portfolio.
* Good knowledge of new technologies and interest in arising UI/UX trends.
* Must be willing to work additional hours during busy times of the year
As the successful applicant you will be joining a growing team of designers that work on some very exciting projects. You will liaise closely with the design manager and the role will offer a great opportunity for development. You will also benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package with the role.
If this is a role you would be interested in then please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.