Contract Senior Business Analyst
My client is an award-winning leading industry player who are planning to launch additional products in the Irish market over the coming months. Their workplace is fast-paced, innovative and they require an additional experienced Business Analyst to help with the launch of a website rebuild.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst Role:
• Work with the business through Interview meetings and Workshops to gather and document requirements.
• Develop and maintain a solid knowledge of the existing systems and business processes.
• Produce high quality Business Requirement Specifications, Procedures and Training Materials
• Support business transition to identify potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps to enable effective delivery of projects, programmes and change initiatives.
• Work with UAT teams during the testing stage to ensure that the documented requirements have been delivered and are ready for deployment.
Required Skills and Experience for the Business Analyst Role:
• 3+ years’ experience in Business Analysis or a similar role in a commercial environment.
• Experience with a website Build or re-build is a must and creation of website specification would be a bonus.
• Strong problem-solving skills and proven ability to apply creative and innovative thinking.
• Prioritize multiple projects to ensure timely and effective delivery.
• Preparing and conducting requirements gathering workshops with users.
• Experience in User Testing, Agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Producing Business value estimations and strong metrics.
• Excellent communicator & interpersonal skills
To apply for the Senior Business Analyst Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367386 for more information. #Business Analyst #Agile #Waterfall If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)