Our Client This position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day performance of an IT Services Team Delivery, ensuring that all Clients receive efficient best in class service.
The successful candidate will report to the IT Director, and will be key to the further growth and development of the department and organisation.
Responsibilities of the IT Technical Services Manager:
● Providing reports on team performance and other relevant operational information to key stakeholder within the company.
● Ensuring existing SLA's are maintained within their agreed terms. Identifying areas within the current process requiring change in current practices to enable a more
efficient service delivery and ensure continuous service improvement remains a focal point for the team.
● Day-to-day management of a team of IT support, preventative maintenance and project deployment engineers.
● Continue to develop phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organisation.
● Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organisation.
● Manage vendor relationships as required based on operational needs.
● Mentoring team members to provide a structure to enable engineers to continuously develop their technical skills.
● Management of engineer out of hours on-call rota.
● Minimum 3 years' proven experience in IT service management role.
● Experience working in a cross functional, fast moving environment.
● ITIL Certification
● 5+ years' previous experience as a senior IT Engineer, with hands-on experience working with virtualisation, server, mail, DR and networking technologies
● Demonstrated experience of working with ticket management systems, including report and dashboard creation.
● Demonstrate an ability to operate in ambiguous situations and provide advice in support of complex cross functional issues and challenging deliverables.
● Excellent communications skills (written and oral) that can flex according to the audience's needs and expectations.
● Strong analytical and investigative skills with the ability to influence others to implement the required action plan to resolve issues.
● An appetite for continuous improvement and adding value to the business is essential.
● Management incorporating high levels of emotional intelligence to ensure a positive team culture.
To discuss this position in further detail please contact Matthew Duane Rice