Job Title : Email Developer
Location : Belfast, Mallusk
Position type : Permanent
Chain Reaction Cycles are looking for a Email Developer to join their Marketing department in Mallusk, Belfast on a permanent basis…
What will you be doing?
As well as this you will:
- Use technical skill to develop and support customer marketing activity.
- Develop advanced enhancements for our customer programs to drive customer engagement and agreed business targets.
- Maximise the customer's experience of our digital marketing programs. Ensuring a highly personalised experience through the customer's journey to the website, and through Wiggle's extensive range of products.
- Lead the development of new Digital Campaigns across our chosen marketing channels, primarily Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Lead the process of automating customer programmes, track customer behaviour and implement necessary changes to these programs.
Who are we looking for?
* Knowledge of advanced digital customer systems (personalisation or segmentation systems or code), that create conditions that govern the presentation of content to customers.
* Experience with leading customer marketing and/or customer systems experience (Oracle, Salesforce, Adobe, Silverpop or similar level)
* A creative approach - committed to innovation and a flair for problem solving
* You will be adaptable, with the ability to manage multiple work plans and to prioritise work within an agreed timeframe.
* Learn and support the business thrive during fast periods of growth and change
* A curiosity for customer experience and building experiences through digital platforms
* A passion for the customer journey
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What's in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn't enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Are we the saddle to your bicycle? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Why not stand out from the crowd and send us your cover letter to give us a better idea of who you are and why you want to join the team…
Chain Reaction Cycles Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We require all applicants to complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and regrettably, we will not be able to process your application without this.
CRC reserves the right to shortlist using desirable criteria should we receive a high number of applications.