Java Developer (Microservices) – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading global Information Technology, Consulting & Outsourcing company.
- This role will see the successful candidate join the Software Development team to work on existing applications.
- You will have proven experience in Java Development and a track record of high-quality delivery.
- You will work across multiple projects in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong hands on experience using core Java with JDK1.8
- Proven experience of Spring and Spring Boot
- Hibernate/Spring Data experience is mandatory
- Hands on experience in development of Micro services (REST)
What’s on offer:
- Competitive daily rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.