Kelly Services are recruiting Service Desk Analysts for roles on 2 service desks based in Belfast, on behalf of Fujitsu. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication skills and customer service experience. IT experience is desirable, but not essential as training will be provided. The role consists of either core days M-F or a rotating shift pattern (additional allowance available for working shifts).
- Being the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, via email or the portal.
- Logging incidents and service requests reported to the desk via Telephone or email.
- Resolving 1st line support calls, performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and investigative questions, escalating to the next level of support as required
- Monitoring of Service Desk incident and service request queues, providing customers with regular updates and escalating critical issues.
- Monitoring and escalation of alerts out of hours.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in a help desk/Service Desk other customer support role.
- A good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products, is desirable.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Customer oriented and cool-tempered, with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure and manage own work with limited supervision.
- Assertive and confident in own decision making ability.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reliable with excellent time keeping skills.