Position: System Analyst (3 positions)
Salary: Depends on Experience
A multi-national healthcare company based just outside Cork City Centre are looking for a System Analyst. You will work on an ongoing vulnerability project, working with top level security tools and technologies in identifying and reporting on vulnerabilities of the business and its' applications.
About the Company
The company is a world leader in their industry, based in Cork. Based just outside Cork City Centre, the company is within medical technology and employs thousands of employees worldwide. They have been continuously expanding their workforce in their Cork base, and pride themselves on allowing employees to establish a remarkable career while supporting work/life balance. You will get to work alongside highly technical and accomplished people on their technology team contributing to the company's overall vision in providing improved medical care to patients around the globe.
What you will be doing as System Analyst
* You will be responsible for network vulnerability remediation for the company at a global level
* You will be responsible for providing patch management solutions using your Linux/Unix, Windows, CISCO and Palo Alto background
* You will work alongside the company's technology teams in the remediation of pending vulnerabilities and configuration weaknesses
* You will be required to resolve vulnerabilities within a specific timeline, identifying, tracking and reporting on the process
* You will also be responsible for assessing the security posture of the business, and working to execute patch management policies
* As system analyst, you will work as part of the vulnerability management team, analysing vulnerabilities, isolating emerging threats and generate risk and compliance reports
* As part of the vulnerability management team, you will participate in enhancing vulnerability weaknesses in the company and work to refine the vulnerability management programme
Your background as System Analyst
* You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a systems vulnerability position
* You have proven experience working with vulnerability assessment tools
* You have experience with patch management tools
* You have knowledge of industry security standards i.e ISO and NIST standards, OWASP, SANS, CIS and CERT
* You have working knowledge in performing data and quality control checks in relation to risk management and IT requirements
Sound like the opportunity you've been looking for? Apply now!!!
Please note: Candidates must have EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa at time of application
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales