What you will do:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to some of the following.
* Assist in the designing, planning, implementing and maintaining automation test frameworks using commercial tools.
* Work with key stakeholders identifying and designing automation solutions.
* Use best practice to create automation solution designs
* Collaborate with other teams during test preparation and execution activities.
* Investigate and debug defects in the applications.
* You should have a minimum of 3 years experience in an automation role
* Proficient in the design and implementation of test frameworks
* Excellent working knowledge of industry leading tools such as Selenium, TestComplete, BDD tools like Cucumber etc.
* Primary coding languages: Java, C#
* Proven track reckord of working with other teams and key stakeholders
SPONSORSHIP IS NOT PROVIDED. STAMP 4/1G VISA OR EU/UK PASSPORT REQUIRED
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales