Enterprise People are currently seeking a Telecoms Specialist for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre.
Reporting to the Telephony Manager, the Telecoms Specialist will join the existing telephony team who are responsible for administering and maintaining our client's telecoms infrastructure.
The Telecoms Specialist will:
* Ensure availability of telephony services at all times
* Meet SLA's for incidents & service requests
* Carry out call routing and device management duties
* Support colleagues in the delivery of new telephony infrastructure
* Provide real-time and historical reporting
* Maintain control framework & component register
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* An IT Qualification
* 3+ Years' experience in a Telecoms support role
* Good call routing and device management experience
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Aspect ACD experience would be an advantage (full training given)
* IP Telephony experience
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available