My client provides a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated Web Developer to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a dynamic, fast paced, global organisation who strive to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer Role:
• Develop Custom Web Applications, Dashboards & Analytics with an aim to optimise operational business performance
• Provide ideas to improve system functionality and processes within the Business Intelligence/ Data environment.
• Coordinate with both technical and business colleagues located locally and in international offices
• Collaborate with stakeholders in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of premium Web Based solutions.
• Guide and assist the wider development team in leveraging best practices and delivering reusable and scalable strategic components
Required Skills for the .Net Developer Role:
• 3+ years’ experience with HTML, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server
• A passion for making high quality, innovative application solutions
• Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Ability to communicate findings, orally and visually, to a variety of audiences
• Team player with strong analytic, communication & stakeholder relationship management skills
To apply for the Senior Web Application Developer Role, please send your CV to Mark.keenan(a)solasit.ie or call Mark on 01 6993439 for more information. #Web Developer #HTML #SQL Server #ASP.Net #.Net Developer
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)