Software Validation Engineer
Position- Software Validation Engineer
Location - Wexford
Contract Type- Permanent
Our client has an opening for a Software Validation Engineer for validation of all bespoke in-house systems to ensure compliance with relevant international and corporate standards. You will ensure local software procedures are kept up to date with current process and remain compliant with regulatory standards. The position may also include some development activity within software and the function will be expected to lend any support as deemed appropriate by ITS management.
As Software Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Validation of any new systems and any changes to existing systems
* Take part in risk analysis activities when an IT input is required
* Review any software validation documents produced internally or by external contractors
* Provide software input to continuous improvement teams as required
* Support specialized project development activities associated with the computer environment.
* Communication and collaboration with software vendors.
* Supporting issues such as system feasibility, system development, user training, policy generation, and documentation will be handled through team "Cross-Functional" participation.