Data Scientist Senior Consultant
My client is a global business advisory firm that provides multidisciplinary solutions to complex challenges and opportunities. They bring all the advantages of the global business but has all the benefits of a more intimate and personal office environment with over 50 specialists based in Dublin with a team who are passionate, innovative and committed. Their reputation is built on the professionalism, creativity, and expertise that the team consistently deliver.
*Part of a multinational company there are also opportunities to travel, both domestically and internationally*
Responsibilities of the Data Scientist Role:
• Participate in varied data and analytics projects.
• Apply machine learning and simulation techniques to provide insight for our clients.
• Develop efficient and flexible code.
• Validate and test analytics models in line with existing frameworks.
• Partake in analytics R&D work.
• Design and implement required reports and dashboard.
• Maintain the design and build of ETL and data cleansing processes
• Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting, dashboard, analysis and or/analytics requirements.
• Assist Senior team members with project planning, estimations and proposals
• Create required project related documentation; e.g. Extract Interface Control Documents, Analytical Modelling Table design, KPI and metric definitions etc.
Required Skills and Experience for the Data Scientist Role:
• Minimum 2.1 degree in Analytics, Data Mining, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or a related technical discipline.
• 2+ years’ development experience in BI/Analytics/Project environments.
• Experience with Python, SAS base, SPSS (Modeller).
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Excellent consultative, communication, presentation and management skills.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, scrutinise, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
• Robust attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong planning and organizational skills, with knowledge of project management processes.
• Knowledge of ETL and Data Warehouse ideologies and methodologies.
• Experience with one or more of the following BI or graphical visualisation tools; Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, QlikView.
• Industry experience in Insurance, Banking, Credit Risk, Telecommunications or Aviation is an advantage.
To apply for the Data Scientist Senior Consultant Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information. #Data Scientist # Senior Consultant # Python #Excel # SAS #Power BI #QlikViewIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)