RealTime recruitment are currently urgently seeking a senior, talented Oracle Developer for one of our clients in Cork.
You will be working with a full team of around 50 people, mixed between developers, QA’s, analysts etc.
You will need the following experience in order to utilise your skills with the:
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in ERP development
• Experience in development of Oracle forms and reports in 10g / 11g minimum.
• PL/SQL / SQL and Oracle form development essential
• Knowledge of Java
What your role will look like:
• Analyse and application design
• Develop in SQL / Oracle forms
• Work with project managers on timings and estimates on projects.
• Produce test and document program code within timescales.
• Document standards
• Collaborate with cross functional teams including other developers
If you feel that this is a role that can upscale your current skillset, please send your CV to Andrea.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are on the market and specialise in Oracle, I have other roles available which we can also discuss.
*You must have the right to work in Ireland for this role*