Principal FPGA Engineer:
* Participate in feature requirements definition, design reviews
* Develop features - architecture system design, block design, blocprk coding/simulation
* Problem isolation and fault finding
* Customer issue replication
* Work with Product Management to understand requirements.
* Line management and coaching of more junior engineers in FPGA development process.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
* Proven experience in logic design using Xilinx or Altera FPGAs
* Proven experience in working with Xilinx's Vivado tool-suite or Altera's equivalent
* Experience in Linux/UNIX development environment including scripting and configuration
* Possess an understanding networking concepts protocols, applications and interfaces
* Excellent analytical skills and an ability to cope with ambiguity and change
* Proven experience in the full product development cycle within a project based environment
* Self-starter with excellent communication and documentation skills