IT Installation Engineers x 5 : Temporary, Immediate Requirement : c3 Months Initially : £10pr hr + expenses
REED Technology Belfast are delighted to be supporting our Global client with the recruitment of a number of Installation Engineers for an ongoing project covering the Education sector within Northern Ireland.
Main responsibilities and opportunities:
- Installation and configuration of network switches and associated ICT equipment
- Excellent technical knowledge of ICT equipment from all major brands
- Desktop / network support/ installation experience
- IT support background
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with the ability to plan workload and work to agreed time scales
- Accurate assessment of proposed installation area - H&S considerations and structural integrity checks
- Adhering to stock movement process
- Completion of all compliance and customer service training
- Clean driving licence + own transport
If you are immediately available and have a background in Technical Support and would like more information on this role, please contact Lisa Donaldson or Niall Technology Belfast.
This role would also suit a Graduate with a relevant aligned degree and work placement experience.
If the above sounds like you contact us ASAP!